when thinking about your ot3, consider this:
• which two team up to try and stop the other from buying ugly furniture for the house?
• which one is always bringing home silly hats to put on the more serious partner’s head?
• which one is constantly talking with their mouth full, and which partner gets offended by their bad manners?
• who does the taxes
• who tries to help with the taxes and only makes it more difficult
• which partner is morally against paying taxes
Eeveelution notebook, Pokémon Center 2013.
MYTHOLOGY MEME ~ [5/8] Legendary Creatures ~ Seelie Faeries
The Seelie court are known to seek help from humans, to warn those who had accidentally offended them, and to return human kindness with favors of their own. Still, a fairy belonging to this court will avenge insults and could be prone to mischief. The most common time of day to see them is twilight. Other names for the Seelie court are ‘The Shining Throng’ and ‘The Golden ones’ and ‘The light Court’. The categorization of fairies based on court is whether or not they are a light or dark fairy. Light fairies are known for playing pranks on humans and having a light hearted attitude, forgetting their sorrows quickly and not realizing how they might be affecting the humans they are playing pranks on. (x)
- Homer, The Iliad (via irilium)
Every Main Character Magical Girl
Dec. 1966- Aug. 2014
- Florence Welch (via psych-facts)
Just ordered Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright, BOOYAH